Leadership in the Elements
Duration: 2 days 2 nights
Retreat focus: Leadership, Renewal, Self-Discovery, Fresh air
Is well-being on your mind but not going any further? Can’t seem to find time for your own leadership development or when you do, the windowless conference rooms are uninspiring and energy draining?
Join Erin Waddell and Rebecca Johns for a relaxing and expansive weekend retreat to explore how the elements can inform and influence your leadership.
What will be covered?
- Explore the natural world as a resource for deeper self awareness.
- Develop your intuition as a powerful leadership skill.
- Participate with other leaders in experiencing whats possible in your life, work and community
- Build a supportive network to energize your goals
- The retreat includes experiential learning and reflective sessions, skill building practice, all while in the Rocky Mountains, and connecting with other leaders at the lodge. Pre and post retreat coaching calls are provided for individuals in the group and with Erin and Rebecca.
- Balance in life personally and professionally
- Coming back to self… over time I tend to lose myself in relationships and work.
- How to effectively use intuition in leadership
- How to hold staff accountable and be assertive while maintaining inner peace. B.H
- Taking my soul to the next level, seeing connections, learning from others, and applying what I know to be true… to get a more expansive view and see what is emerging G.F