Overview: Feeling overwhelmed with volumes of work and too many competing commitments? Struggling to prioritize and cope with it all? You are not alone. In 2013, 23.0% (6.6 million) of Canadians over the age of 15 reported being very or extremely stressed most days. Being intentional about where you spend your precious time will give you a sense of control, decrease stress and increase life satisfaction.
What will be covered?
This session is an introduction to self-leadership through effective time management. The processes learned and the tools utilized will help participant’s to identify ‘What Matters Most’ in their career and life and how to be effective at achieving goals related to them. You will learn how to systematically plan and execute daily, weekly and monthly based on your identified priorities. At conclusion you will learn a six-step process to align your time with your mission, values, and goals.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
Utilize a Six-Step process, which will effectively assist in keeping what is important at the forefront of time management.
- Understand one’s own habits related to personal effectiveness
- Connect daily, weekly and monthly goals to personal mission.
- Utilize a daily and weekly process to clarify personal and career roles.
- Develop a personal planning process aligning goals to roles.
- Execute a weekly planning process to balance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exercise integrity in the moment of choice when doing weekly planning.
- Evaluate what is working, where time needs to be spent to be more effective in all roles.
This event is hosted by the CPA Association of Alberta AND the public is also welcome to register. Join US!